Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hacker Alert!!






Sent: 2010-01-31 21:16
OKay sweetred was hacked by somebody, and now the person on that account has been trying to hack people, a copy of the messages she sent were the following
(it used to be my cousin klarissa's page)
Me:
HEy klare how are yuuh??

Her: hey i'm good i know how to get free stardollars

Me: OMg really?? how??

Her: Yuu havve to go to the start page and click the item of the day then log out and log back in and click the item of the day again, it will give you 5 stardollars!

Me: reallyy??

Her: yea

Me: i tried it but its not working

Her: try it again

Me: still not working

Her: hmm give me ur pass and i will see if it works!!!

This was really smart becuz i thought it was still my cousin but then klarissa told me it was hacked...i always say not to give ur pass to anyone!!!, buht i thought hmm it was just my cuz and i know she wouldnt hack me, really it wasn't my cuz and i was soo close to being hacked!!!!

Watch out for Sweetred!
AnswerDelete



1 comment: