Friday, July 16, 2010

Stardolls New Makeover!

-New stardoll makeover.
-old stardoll makeover

Recentley Stardoll Staff has decided to give stardoll.com a complete makeover. They finished the makeover over night,here are some pictures that shows you the complete difference.
which one do you like better?
what do you like about the new makeover, what dont you like?
leave your comments below, or just contact me on stardoll as ermina-cool
Thank you! (:
I here some members of stardoll.com are trying to convince stardoll to go back to there old makeover because things will be much harder, in my opinion i like the makeover but not the chat,guestbook,or my page its more confusing but i like the rest, well leave your comments or opinions below, thank you for reading! :D
and in my opinion stardoll looks a little more dull without much dark colors. the old stardol makover had enough colors and pink (:

No comments:

Post a Comment