Sunday, March 21, 2010

For new dolls...!




http://www.stardoll.com/en/signup/preset/

You can pick a free outfit! If you pick ‘Custom Look’, you just get the white shirt with jeans you got before, so I’d pick something else :P There’s even a Vivienne Tam coat and DKNY shoes, so pick wisely! :)

PS: Some looks even have make-up, but since that is a superstar-only feature you don’t actually get it. Your doll will have make-up on, but it won’t be in your storage.. So the minute you change your MeDoll’s face, the make-up will be gone :S

SRY,I copied It from Stardoll insiders...!


1 comment:

  1. Yikes. I think it's one thing to copy the picture and give them credit, but to copy what they even wrote is a little demeaning. I'm sorry, I don't want to come off rude, but maybe just change up your future posts a little if you copy from another blog. :/

    ReplyDelete