Sunday, March 28, 2010

So, I hate doing this, but...

The only way I'm staying on Stardoll is if I can get Superstar again, and I have no Stardollars because Stardoll ripped me off and didn't give me my full amount. :( So, I was doing this website where after a few months you have enough to get like 3 superstar memberships for a year each, but it takes a lot of time, because you have to raise $75 before you can transfer the money to a PayPal account to get the prize gift code. Anyways, I can get points if people sign up using me as a referral (see the below link). My name on their is LauriaJane, just like on Stardoll. If you could sign up, and not even use it if you didn't want to, that would seriously be AMAZING. My parents won't buy me anymore on the website, and I don't have enough money, so maybe I can rack up enough money from referrals in a few months, rather than waiting a year until I have enough money to transfer it. Please, please, please have your friends sign up too using me as a referral! I hate doing this, since it's not my place to post things like this on the blog, but if you want me to continue being a writer and a participant on Stardoll than I need to raise this money!




http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=LauriaJane

No comments:

Post a Comment